1. Company Registrations with CIPC
2. Point of service with SARS
3. Business Linkages (Create linkages with Corporate South Africa and other Organisations)
4. Online Tender Access
5. Skills Development
6. Broad Based Economic Empowerment Opportunities
7. Promoting SMME's to access funds from funding Institutions i.e. NEF, SEFA, GEP and NYDA.
8. Developing, support and promote skills within various sectors in the strucure.
Is a pregmenting growth strategy that aims to realise the countries full economic potential, while helping to bring the black majority into the economic mainstream.
A share certificate (also sometimes referred to as a stock certificate) is a document that is issued by a company to certify the ownership of shares in that company. The owner of a share certificate can be a person or any registered entity.
GALXCOC provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace.
Government Funding and Grants for Small Businesses. Your much needed capital investment could come from government funding and grants.
Online Tenders is the easiest and most dependable way to find the right tender leads and business opportunities for your company.